Need a favor

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Need someone to click on the banner in my signature and tell me if it brings you to my site. Was told it doesn't work. Tried it myself and it works fine. Thanks.

And by the way, we have a 10% off sale thru Jan1st. See details in advertisers section. :biggrin:

Works for me as well...

Thanks for the HU on the 10% off I have to order (well my bro will be doing the ordering because he has paypal) 2 shifter handles and a set of the pullstrap screw covers :cool:

Oh fine it is just me!!! :)

Firefox 1.5 doesn't show your graphic at the bottom...and when I click it takes me to a page that is your logo....but no further.

Internet Exploder works just fine...........

Hey Mark, Worked for Me....While I'm Heeere :p ..Does the Lightning Rods Plate Match the Console Lid Cover? Also, Can you do Custom Lettering in the Box where it says Lightning Rods? Thanks.

Fire Fox 1.5 major errors

Renthorin said:
Oh fine it is just me!!! :)

Firefox 1.5 doesn't show your graphic at the bottom...and when I click it takes me to a page that is your logo....but no further.

Internet Exploder works just fine...........

Hey man you may not want to use fire fox 1.5 yet. Take a look at this list of errors and let me know if it looks familiar(sp)

*Firefox's use of physical and virtual memory is exceptionally high.

*CPU usage spikes to 100 percent (usually while loading a Web page).

*The browser freezes up for seconds, minutes, or permanently.

*The browser won't launch until they remove an errant "firefox.exe" process in Task Manager.

*The browser crashes suddenly (usually while loading a Web page).

*The browser has trouble loading specific pages, but there's no commonality among users as to which pages won't load.

*The initial launch of Firefox loads slower.

*Third-party application hyperlinks (such as a link in an e-mail message) take a long time to open a new Firefox tab or to launch the browser.

Also guys if you want to read a good article about some of the issues with 1.5 Firefox as of right now check out this link
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=175007152

IMHO there is NO way that it is ready to be released to the public yet :mad: