Need a tune... willing to travel

jcawley3

I live in North Augusta, SC....... I had my car tuned in nice about 2 years or so ago...... I got greedy and blew a head gasket @ reynolds..... its been back together for over a year and I cant drive it because I cant get the tune right...... I need help! ...... I just cant do it..... Im willing to travel and pay you for your time.... I love this car but I cant drive it....Its worthless just sitting over in the corner...... I need someone that KNOWS these cars well...... if you can help please respond...... thanks, John

Are you running a chip or a stand alone such as fast, xfi, big stuff, etc?? Are you coming to reynolds in a few weeks??

PL file..... not sure if it will give any insight..... eric told me I needed to turn the fuel way up if i wanted to drive it.... said it was way off

Attachments

• attachment.php.dat
    178.9 KB · Views: 70
Screen Name SUPER6 super guy... I say I helped but not really he pretty much did it...

Why don't you rent a trailer and take it up to Bethel, NC and let Brian have it for a week or so.
They can get it right.

I took my WH1 up there a couple of weeks ago and it's not that bad of a cruise.
Little back roads after Raleigh, but not so bad.
From Augusta, you have me beat by about 3 hours so I'd say it is a 6 hr ride from Augusta?