Need an idea for an old turbo

ALblackT

I ordered a new turbo last week, and I'm looking for something to do with the old one. Like a shop decoration of sorts. Maybe a clock? I dunno. Anyone done anything along those lines?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's cool, but with as much shaft play as mine has, would be a bad idea:rolleyes:

Leave the down pipe attached. Mount the compressor to the bottom of your kitchen sink. Invite (Insert name of person or organization here) to your house and have them suck on the down pipe.

wallah! High performance garbage disposal.:D

old compressor housings as door stops.

old compressor housings with a piece of plexy on the bottom for a cool tiny office cactus planter.

old compressor wheels for christmas tree ordaments or fan pull chain pendents.

have ugly pull chain light in garage, closet, shed, porch? use compressor housing to surround it and screw bulb into middle.

use compressor housing on door over peep hole.... look through housing when using peep hole~!

I used to have tons of stuff from when i ran a turbo shop... so i gotten creative.

alot depends on how much your wife will let you get away with.... some women are cool others not so much!

Lucky for me. I'm divorced.:D so the sky is the limit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I used to make trailer hitch blanks out of the compressor housing and compressor wheel.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Bookends. Door knocker. Put it on your lawnmower just for the hell of it.

From my iPhone

I've seen them made into a lamp. I may have a pic somewhere...

Sell it to bison and put it on some beer!!