Need Front Beige Seat Belts 84 T-Type

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
looking for mint front seatbelts for an 84 T-Type. they are Beige in color. if you can post pics of what you have. i cant find mine and want to put them back in. i cant have a passenger in the car since i have no passenger belt.

brent

BOUGHT A 84 GN TODAY! i assume these are the same color?whole car being parted out.i will have the car home in a day or 2

please let me know. im not sure if they are the same color. seems like most of these cars came with grey belts. anyways let me know what you have thanks

car has a off white door panels and interior plastic.and lear silear seats that are off white and another color.

1985 biege belts

I have a complete set... I know you said mint.. Mine are nice driver quality(need cleaned) not show..if you do not come up with a show set, i have a nice driver set..

bump. still looking for some. i found everything but the main belt that attaches to the top of the pillar and goes into the passenger kick panel area

gbodyparts maybe?

bump. still looking for some. i found everything but the main belt that attaches to the top of the pillar and goes into the passenger kick panel area

gbodyparts maybe?

You don't know until you e-mail him or ask but I bet he does. :D

I have what you need I think. Not sure if its considered mint. Here's a picture of the interior to see if its the color you are looking for. The belts are out in the garage somewhere burried in a box so just let me know and I can get a better picture. (Car does not look anything like this anymore its been parted out)

Attachments

• 319266597.jpg
    319266597.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 19
lol that could probably be arranged the way farming is now. Its actually my fathers. I'm working on getting a couple of pics sent to your email of whats left of the car. I'd take $300 just to get it all out of my garage.

Yes farming is tough these days. I'm a tractor buff too & spotted the 'ole IH right off. I've got a '53 Cub Cadet that my grandfather bought new & a couple of Super M's & Super H's. Could you send me some pics of what's left of the car? Thanks.

I have what you need I think. Not sure if its considered mint. Here's a picture of the interior to see if its the color you are looking for. The belts are out in the garage somewhere burried in a box so just let me know and I can get a better picture. (Car does not look anything like this anymore its been parted out)

nope wrong color. im getting everything from one of my favorite venders Gbodyparts.com