Need help: Fuel pressure problem

jsmith

Last year I installed a new accufab fpr. It wouldn't hold pressure, all the pressure would bleed off in a matter of minutes, so I contacted the seller and they had me send it to accufab. they returned it saying they replaced the diaphram. While it was gone I had my old 237 fpr on and the system would hold pressure just fine. well I got the accufab peice back on and again the system pressure would bleed off after the car was shut off. not as quickly but it would. I contacted accufab and they insisted that there is nothing wrong and it won't hold pressure forever and on and on. anyway this season I have been getting some knock, I hooked up my fuel pressure gage again and the pressure was down around 30 with line off ,I had it set to 40. I readjusted it and put the line back on and the pressure went down. I decided to take it off and reinstall the 237, pressure is at 38 line off and goes up with line on, and it will hold system pressure forever. Alright now I am totally confused, Pressure is supposed to go up with the line on right??? also anyone else have any issues with there accufab unit?? is this thing just a POS or am I completely screwed up?? any help would be appreciated.
Thanks all, Jeff