need help interpreting PowerLogger data

old thread follow-up...

ok...it's been several months since I posted in this thread and I've made some progress so I figured I'd post an update...

Finally got the popping and misfire underboost solved and taken care of - turned out to be the plug wires!!! :rolleyes::mad: Yeah, I feel pretty stupid about that, but the wires were new when the problem started. I recently installed a set of Magnacore wires and the problem dissappeared. *However* within 40 miles of installing the new wires, the ignition module died. :confused: I have installed a new Delco ignition module and the car seems to be running fine although I still have two secondary problems that I *expected* to dissappear with the original popping and misire....

1. When the cooling fans turn on, the engine will either stumble or die completely. If it dies, I can restart it immediately with no issues.

2. If the A/C is on and you change the fan speed (hi-med-lo) the engne will stumble or die. Again, if it dies, I can restart it immediately with no issues.

I thought the above problems were possibly caused by a failing alternator so I replaced the alternator - no improvement, engine still stumbles or dies with the cooling fans or A/C fan speed change. When either of these events occur the tach. needle jumps around. I'm running the G-BodyParts dual fans with the Casper's fan harness. Anyone have any idea why my engine stubles or dies with the cooling fan or A/C blower fan?

Thanks,
Rob