Need help thinking about seat tracks

Polak420

Black Sunshine
Hello, my seat tracks on both sides are breaking off. I need to get them replaced, but I always wanted to get a power seat modifaction on both sides. Does anyone know where to get a pair of power tracks with switches that will be compitable to our bucket seats. If there is no such thing out in the market, where can I get a set of factory seat tracks. Thanks for any help I hate flying back in the seat when I press the gas :eek: .

Find Brian Weaver on this board (BWEAVY)
He should be able to set you up

Check with MIKE MCCOY as well.

The seat tracts and seats for that matter are the same found in the 3rd generation camero irocs. I have seen them in pick your parts and on e-bay. The resion I know this is, I own a 86 iroc and the only differance between the two seats are the covers. Be shure to check all the other f-body cars wile your in the wrecking yard. Many are the same and will inter change

Thanks for the info everyone. Brian from G-body parts had power seat tracks of an 87 Caddy. He has helped me out plenty of times so they should work just fine. (I hope so anyways cause they wern't cheap) :eek:

Thanks everyone,
Polak420

P.S. Brian don't forget to send the reciept this time. :D