need help xfi

NyBlankets

Installed xfi with caspers harness and i have no o2 reading as in zero. Any idea what it could be?

did you instal the wideband sensor in the downpipe and connect it to the input on the casper adapter box?

do you have the correct sensor selected (look in system config >wideband o2 type...)

if that doesnt work
open main dashboard and post the uego values

shouldnt have to post this as you already have the info available right under your nose
..its in the ccom program under help > index>section 27.0 diagnostics look at list under 27.3.3

16 is wideband fault

your uego (v) at 3.52 means the o2 sensor isnt connected

uegos (v) at the volt posted means the sensor heater has issue (would read .45 if OK , 1.1 would be if its not heating up or disconnected)

Sorry pace learning this on the fly. Baffled as to why its throwing a code. Its a new o2.

Switched the pins from the caspers harness, all fixed. @ pacecarta, thanks for the advice!

Sorry guys forgot to get the details when I picked up the car, here is a picture. He says he had to switch all the wires on the connection in the photo below so they match.

fast.jpg

I got the fault code again by the way. Here is short video of the car running, and nowhere near perfect. Idles too high and RPM wont settle down.