Need me some spring weather, so I brew beer to keep busy, GN blackout Stout

YEA YEA YEA Charlie. Something tells me the state of TX had some adverse weather in the past 72 hours?? :sneaky:

The cabin fever is starting to kill me, and or my kids and my wife. Its turning into a free for all!! I actually like getting out of the house to come to work but DAMN it is cold!! Anyway. Here is the newest label for the 110 IBU (bitterness unit) 10% IPA that will be brewing this weekend. Silly I know, but man.....cabin fever!!

This is my Dad which just passed away (photoshopped) driving a GN, which he was supposed to do one day.... Now I drink with Dad.....!
popswheelhop2.jpg

YEA YEA YEA Charlie. Something tells me the state of TX had some adverse weather in the past 72 hours?? :sneaky:
We are having our usual 1 week of bad weather Toby, but it is the only week we'll most likely have.:p Texas does get cold weather but at least the tracks are open almost 9 months out of the year.:p

Toby, looks like I'm about an hour from you. I'm up in Dayton and would def be up for the drive to pic up some GN beer.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app