Need Power Master Motor!

fmturbo

TURBO TECH
:rolleyes: NEED A NEW POWER MASTER MOTOR!. has anybody know were i can buy one new our recondition.... please any info will help me. thank's:D :D :D :

brakes

I got a complete reman powermaster unit from autozone for $180 plus the core, lifetime warranty

If you want a NEW Powermaster motor, contact Hank Terry who posts on this board. He has the only new ones in existence.

The ones that comes on the so called reconditioned units from Autozone, etc...are not new...just an old motor waiting to go out.

Steve is right, I got a new one from Hank and its about 130 bucks shipped. Hank is a good guy, and plus... I checked the autozone by me and they dont even carry it, just the entire PM setup for a thousand bucks :mad: The dealer doesnt even have just the motor... They tried to convince me to buy the entire PM unit, riiiiight

I know a friend of mine bought his complete powermaster, switch and all for around $180. His problem might not be in the motor, and with a life time guarantee i don't see how you can go wrong. If any part of it goes bad, just bring it back.

The point being that all the motors are old and subject to fail along with the switches,etc. Yep, you can keep swapping them as long as they last and hope that one of the failures does not cause a wreck. Just a question of perspective, I guess. :)

power master motor!

Thank's for the info guy's. can somebody let me know were can i contact Hank terry. or his Email . thank's:) :)

On the other hand...get the motor now, then the switch goes $200, then the accumulator goes $100 and all with no warranty. As i'm sure we all come to find out, there are alot of different parts that can go on a powermaster, and like i said before, you can't beat a lifetime warranty on a complete powermaster.Just my .02 which like enron has been knocked down to .01 at least, by now:)

Get the autozone rmanfactured one, I have the same one from discount auto parts...$199.00 U.S. ...$ 50.00 core charge......... You guys have it it good down there.......you know what the Canuck G.M. dealer wanted for the E.H. Pump/motor unit $ 1300.00 cdn Yikes :eek: :eek: :eek: Pay the core and keep the old one for parts . Then if you need an acumulator or switch chances are you
have a good one.

originally posted by Steve Wood
Unlike Enron, you have a chance to double your money, tho!

Good perspective Steve! :D Might want to talk to your advisor and check out CPN and WCOM. There is some upside IMO. But it's your decision; results may vary.

At the first sign of trouble (about six months ago) I switched over to vacuum brakes, and I don't think I could be happier...:D