Need some help alky not working right.

sabersaw30

Sent the kit back to julio to check out and he fixed it up for me.I got the kit back and it is doing the same thing. comes on every know and then I got to keep cutting it off and on to get it to work.The light at the turn on box comes on.I am getting 1.6 volts to the green wire from the map.What else can I check?I checked the grey wire while pressing the test button and not getting nothing.I can't get my pump to come on when I put a paper clip to the green and grey wire at the map.Every know and then it will come on while I am turning it on and off.When it comes on it works perfect.Julio is trying to help me out on this just looking for some more opinions.

You need to make sure it has +12 on the red main wire going to the controller. You may have a dirty connection at the fuse box. Dont know if you should try getting power from another spot.

Does the test button work? Does it work all the time? Meaning you put the knob on 8 and push the test button while its idling. When you press the button, the LED should come on as well as the power injection lamp.

Lets see what works on a constant basis, and what doesnt. This allows to see what direction to take troubleshooting your car.

Please stop turning the unit on/off/on/off/on/off.. that can only at some point lead to other issues. Turn it on, leave the knob on postion 8. Post back or call me.

The light on the turn on box stays lit when it is on so I know it is getting power.The test button does not work all the time. .When it starts working the test button works perfect the power injection light comes on and the motor will bog down on the alky.So I know the pump is coming on when the test button works.Just checked my red wire at the control box 12.30 volts.

The only thing that can cuase the test button not to work, is improper power= IGN or Ground problem. The LED next to the control takes very little to illuminate.

Kind of like a car with a loose battery terminal. You get in.. lights on.. doesnt start.

It is possible that the controller could have something intermittant with it. In 6 years making these, its a yes or no situation.. always has been. And never once seen one that is intermittant. If you move your power to a different location, move your ground point to a different location, and the problem persists.. then we need to swap out the controller.

Thursday I had a guy called with a system that didnt work.. lights where on.. wouldnt run the pump.. ended up being the ground screw was loose where he attached it under the dash.

The only thing that can cuase the test button not to work, is improper power= IGN or Ground problem. The LED next to the control takes very little to illuminate.

Kind of like a car with a loose battery terminal. You get in.. lights on.. doesnt start.

It is possible that the controller could have something intermittant with it. In 6 years making these, its a yes or no situation.. always has been. And never once seen one that is intermittant. If you move your power to a different location, move your ground point to a different location, and the problem persists.. then we need to swap out the controller.

Thursday I had a guy called with a system that didnt work.. lights where on.. wouldnt run the pump.. ended up being the ground screw was
loose where he attached it under the dash.

I believe it is the ground I will change out the end on the ground and post back later.Thanx