need some project encouragement! just an update!

get yourself a set of new rear springs.

cool...i was definetly pricing them yesterday! what the hells is variable rate springs (autozone)? are they good? i hear they are adjustable or sumtin. and what the hell is cargo control springs (summitracing)?

i want to ride a little higher than stocke oem. spacers are bad tho , correct

just get a pair of rear moog GN springs. I have a pair of rear springs that sit nice and a full set of monroe sensatrac shocks if interested.

cool...i was definetly pricing them yesterday! what the hells is variable rate springs (autozone)? are they good? i hear they are adjustable or sumtin. and what the hell is cargo control springs (summitracing)?

i want to ride a little higher than stocke oem. spacers are bad tho , correct

Do not get the cargo coils. They will cause more problems than they will solve.They cause traction issues to say the least.

Well I work at Az myself so I may be able to help you with the parts in one way or another.

please tell me how so!

soooo... my damn smog pump keeps slicing my upper rad hose for some reason. think its kuzz of the hood pressing down on it... so again... i changed the hose but since the thread housing on the pump is broke anyway...i just removed the belt... sprayed some carb cleaner, and add Zmax..both fuel and oil treatment.. for some odd reason... performance has increased phenomenally. YEAH ME! LOL

can i keep the pump off and just do a delete? if so, do i need any plugs or anything?

Sounds like your smog pump was no good to begin with. Just remove what piping you can and cap off the rest. Should make things a little cleaner looking under the hood also.

Sounds like your smog pump was no good to begin with. Just remove what piping you can and cap off the rest. Should make things a little cleaner looking under the hood also.

would that be something an average joe can do in a garage? what would i "cap off" and what would i use?! lol..
plans on conerting to elec fan also...i search the forum to see if there is any info about the job,
...one more thing... my oil cap thingy is busted. teh shell where the cap actually goes...teh cap just falls into place no tight or twist and its annoying. figure since teh bay will look a tad cleaner might as well replace them also.. whats it called? rocker arm cover or header or something? lol. i think the pcv valve is SUPPOSE to be there...mines is half/way out/in on the block, right behind carb,, and i dont think it goes there anyway!

SHould be able to do it. Can't remember what the n/a smog stuff looks like. On my 79 turbo I took the pump off and bought some rubber caps from the HELP section and put over the pipes and just left the pipes in the engine bay connected to the intake. I never got around to finishing it:redface:

As far as your oil fill tube and cap, I would think the best/cheapest alternative would be to get a tube and breather for it.

Can you take a pic of the pcv valve? I'm pretty sure the n/a cars are the same as the turbo ones when it comes to fitment. I don't think they sit all the way in like the chevys do, I think just the tip fits in the grommet.