Need Tampa area Machine Shop Advice

SuperSix

Flaccid Member
I just received a used block and crank - I need to get it hot tanked and checked so I can sell it, one cylinder may need to be sleeved, (I have the sleeve), and I want to know if anyone has any experience with a good TR-knowledgable machine shop in the Tampa-St.Pete-Clearwater area..

Thanks in advance,
Mark S.

I am also looking for a machine shop in the Tampa area. I have a block I need cleaned up and bored out.

For simple machine work.. Dwans in Pinellas Park.

Turning cranks, boring blocks, etc.. he's great. I wouldnt let them assemble it tho.

If the block needs a sleeve... throw it away.

check with Automotive Machining Technologies at 13902 N. Florida Ave. they bead blasted my TB and did a nice job and have a very clean setup going. i dont have their number off hand but they are easy to find. United Speedworld just moved in with them also.

I used Engine Lab of Tampa and was very satisfied. They did the bead blast and were very orginized and the work was great!

I used Engine Lab of Tampa and was very satisfied. They did the bead blast and were very orginized and the work was great!