Need to take fuel out of 1st gear?

Brasco

Is there any way of taking fuel out of first gear on my tt chip without a scanmaster? Is there any other scan tool i can use?

I see you have a wideband but you NEED a scanmaster my friend. It makes life so much easier with these cars. And no, I dont think there is any other way of adjusting your TT without the scanmaster. Your leaving alot on the table without being able to fine tune that chip to your combo.

Any scan tool that will show you engine load and block learn on your car will work. Check your local parts store and see what they have.
I would start with the scanmaster. The Powerlogger is nice too since it logs the runs.

As the previous poster said: Both. I only use my Powerlogger when I am going to the track, tuning or troubleshooting. The scanmaster is on all the time.

The Powerlogger is one of the 2 best innovations for these cars that I have used since 1991. The other being Alky injection.

As the previous poster said: Both. I only use my Powerlogger when I am going to the track, tuning or troubleshooting. The scanmaster is on all the time.

The Powerlogger is one of the 2 best innovations for these cars that I have used since 1991. The other being Alky injection.

X2 to your whole post!!
I also use my scanmaster to trouble shoot other GN's in the area. After they see how useful it is, they want their own.