New 109 stroker shortblock

Steve

I have a fresh 109 stroker shrotblock that I want to sell. The only parts of this shortblock that are not brand new is the block and the balancer. The shortblock has a GN1 Performance 3.625 4340 forged stroker crank with GN1 Performance 4340 forged rods and JE forged pistons(.020) and JE rings. The roatating assembly and SFI flexplate is new and has never been used or ran. The shortblock comes with a SFI neutral balanced flexplate and a modded stock balancer that is set up for neutral balance. The flexplate, roatating assembly, and balancer were all balanced seperatley then balanced together as an assembly to make sure that each component was properly set up so that the crank wasn't modded to correct the balance of another part. The shortblock has 2 center billet main caps and all ARP fasteners. The block also had the oil passages modded to help oil flow. The shortblock was built by Dicus Benton in Tulsa OK. Dicus has a lot of turbo Buick engine building experience and he has built 4 10 second turbo Buick motors for me personally prior to building this motor and he has built many turbo Buick motors for TB.com members. What you get is the shortblock with the balancer and flexplate so you would need to add you heads and valvetrain to finish it out. The motor would easily support a full wieght 10 second turbo Buick and I would feel comfortable pushing this shortblock into the high 9's as long as the tune is correct of course. $4500(plus paypal fees) I will ship the shortbock at the buyer's expense but I would rather have it picked up or meet someone with it.

photo_zpsa313a26b.jpg

photo_zps8b6e1821.jpg

i am doing this for a friend becauese he is not on the board his very interested in this short block could you please call him at this #954-214-9440 or call me at 954-448-6154 we are in ft lauderdale he told me he can have the block picked up thanks hope to hear from you

I have a fresh 109 stroker shrotblock that I want to sell. The only parts of this shortblock that are not brand new is the block and the balancer. The shortblock has a GN1 Performance 3.625 4340 forged stroker crank with GN1 Performance 4340 forged rods and JE forged pistons(.020) and JE rings. The roatating assembly and SFI flexplate is new and has never been used or ran. The shortblock comes with a SFI neutral balanced flexplate and a modded stock balancer that is set up for neutral balance. The flexplate, roatating assembly, and balancer were all balanced seperatley then balanced together as an assembly to make sure that each component was properly set up so that the crank wasn't modded to correct the balance of another part. The shortblock has 2 center billet main caps and all ARP fasteners. The block also had the oil passages modded to help oil flow. The shortblock was built by Dicus Benton in Tulsa OK. Dicus has a lot of turbo Buick engine building experience and he has built 4 10 second turbo Buick motors for me personally prior to building this motor and he has built many turbo Buick motors for TB.com members. What you get is the shortblock with the balancer and flexplate so you would need to add you heads and valvetrain to finish it out. The motor would easily support a full wieght 10 second turbo Buick and I would feel comfortable pushing this shortblock into the high 9's as long as the tune is correct of course. $4500(plus paypal fees) I will ship the shortbock at the buyer's expense but I would rather have it picked up or meet someone with it.

photo_zpsa313a26b.jpg

photo_zps8b6e1821.jpg

photo_zpsa313a26b.jpg

photo_zps8b6e1821.jpg
is the motor sold let me know i sent you a message this morning thanks

There is a sale pending on the shortblock and I will mark sold if everything goes thru. I did call the number in your post and left a message earlier today.