New 1987 Grand National For Sale

Dennis Kirban

The heading is correct. If you are seeking a brand new 1987 well optioned including T-Tops 1987 Grand National in the year 2015 and have either good credit to secure a loan or spendable funds this is a car to consider. Location is Texas. The Grand National has never been dealer prepped. Original gas is probably still in the gas tank. Miles shows 00049. Translation: 49 actual miles. 1987 air is still hanging over the interior. Stickers are are on the windshield window sticker still on the one door window, large foam brick is still attached to the front bumper and interior still has all the factory protective covering on it. Built date is 10/87 car is titled as a Grand National.

Reason for the sale is the owner has passed away and it is being sold to settle an estate. I am acting as their agent to sell the car for them. Is it the lowest mileage 1987 Grand National in existance today? I have no idea. However it is probably in the running for the title.

The price tag is $69,990.00.

denniskirban@yahoo.com for more info and photos.

In the last several years barn finds have become the sought after cars at many of the huge car events. Few years ago we sold several barn finds for one local collector. This one probably trumps them all. Serious players only. Reminds me of the Caddy CTS V car I found a few years ago had just 90 miles on it. I had bought his GN and this car was alongside it in the garage so I sold it for him as well. Why some owners do this is anyones guess.

GLWS! Too cool to see these today. I do know of an un prepped GN with just 7 miles on it. It's never been driven. Arrived at the dealer with 7 miles on it and was trailerd home.
There are a few low mile cars out there. By the time these cars hit the street people recignized the investment potential.
KID