New best, Stk turbo & alky

V8Killer

GM speed junkie
Took the T up to NED today, cool air and good traction. Ran several 11.9's and 12's, best was 3rd run 11.8@112. Mods are in sig. Stock long block, turbo, trans, and converter. All runs were pump 93 and alky. on 4 year old BFG 265/50 drag radials:eek:
Here are the details:
60' 1.651
330 4.84
1/8 7.54
mph 91.0
1000 9.88
1/4 11.88
mph 112.35

It was a great day! Cool air and a treated track. We both got our numbers and didn't break.:biggrin:

CONGRATS BIG AL! We know that ET will be lower come spring..

Maybe you can tow my Limited down the track :) so it can get a good ET. :biggrin:

Only Russ was able too. I cant dup it. I suk at launch.

I think thats a very good ET for so few mods. Whats your boost in 3rd gear and what boost do you launch at?. Any other mods not listed?

I'll get that sucker to launch if you want.;) You're definately not getting everything out of your car that it has in it. It just needs a little refinement.

I think thats a very good ET for so few mods. Whats your boost in 3rd gear and what boost do you launch at?. Any other mods not listed?

4 year old 275/50/15 BFG drag radials that are just about worn out. One heavy foot. Al picks Grumpys brain alot so he might have some secrets flying under the radar.:wink:

I love the stock turbo cars. I got one to go 12.25 but that was it. It is awsome that you can get well into the 11's with a stock turbo. congrats

Boost was at 22-23 in 3rd, launched @ 10 psi, power plate & cheap used single shot exhaust. Stock manifolds, stk upper plenum (ported to match gasket) stk throttle body-unported, untouched heads & intake, 100lb valve springs, atr rear sway bar, no front bar, battery in trunk, glass hood

CONGRATS BIG AL! We know that ET will be lower come spring..

Maybe you can tow my Limited down the track :) so it can get a good ET. :biggrin:

Yup, spring should be interesting, I have more stuff to try before I put on the 60:biggrin:

I don't think i'll be drag racing the GN anytime soon, especially since i keep stealing parts off it:p The car is set up more as a pro-touring car anyway, with wide 17's and low profile tires. You will see the TTA up there next summer.