new best

N2HIPSI

1 of 463
I ran a new personal best. Here are the numbers. This was at 22-23# of boost.
60ft---1.59
330---4.54
1/8----7.06@97.33
1000---9.25
1/4----11.10@121.02

I was all set on the last pass to run around 25# of boost and the wastegate rod came off the downpipe on the last pass of the nite.
I really thought I would have gotten my 10 sec pass. Oh well, I still put the slicks in the trunk and drove it an hour and a half home so I can't complain.

Congrats on the new best!

Nice pass! You should definitely have a 10 second pass with a little more boost and a better 60'.... It's always a good outing to the track when you can drive it home!!! If you don't want to bother with changing tires at the track I would suggest you get a set of the 275/60 M/T drag radials (they hook just like a slick).... Last time we went to the track with my bro's GN we drove it there with the 275/60 Mickey DRs and with only a 4lbs of boost launch he got a best of a 1.62 60' (with 18lbs of pressure in the tires) and this was on a sh!tty TnT night... With more boost on the launch he should easily be able to get a 1.5x - 1.4x 60' and the best part is no need to change tires! Guess they are nice for the lazy racers:D :cool:

ill 2nd the MT DR comments, i am tired of swapping out slicks at the track (been doing it for 8 years), i am about to acquire a complete set of welds and plan on getting a set of MT's for the rear so that I can be done with swapping tires...