new best

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
thanks to boostjunkie, eric marshall and julio i got this slip. steel wheels, mickeys and through the mufflers and convertor unlocked

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 502
Het Brian- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D :biggrin: That is awesome! Now I'm jealous with my slow car! :frown: :frown:

Het Brian- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D :biggrin: That is awesome! Now I'm jealous with my slow car! :frown: :frown:

thanks joe you will get there we have to hook up at quaker on the 21st we can tune these together. two heads are better than one.

if you pull a 1.6 that would net you a 11.45 at 118 or better

My goal was to get the speed for mid-11's so I'm there. I'd certainly like a mid-11 slip but I'm not that concerned about it now since it's "only" a traction issue and my car is 99% street driven.

I'm gonna try and hit the track in October and hope the Fall cool (cold) air and a few improvements in my launch technique can get me a little better 60ft. and a tad more MPH.....I may just be able to nip at 11's in full street trim. Or maybe not. :p

thanks to boostjunkie, eric marshall and julio i got this slip. steel wheels, mickeys and through the mufflers and convertor unlocked

Congratulations, I think everyone should have a nice 11 second driver!

Congratulations Brian!! You did it!
Don't the 11's feel good!!
Now you will want the 10's! It is a sickness and we all have it!

Lol

Boostjunkie's sister (Lisa)!! LOL
I got my heads and my intake yesterday, now I hope to make some progress!
I miss my car, its been down since July 7th! All my fault, I kept changing my combo - driving Shawn nuts! All he wanted to do was put it back together and go back to the race track. Now I am broke, but going fast will be priceless!
Talk to you later.
Lisa

Boostjunkie's sister (Lisa)!! LOL
I got my heads and my intake yesterday, now I hope to make some progress!
I miss my car, its been down since July 7th! All my fault, I kept changing my combo - driving Shawn nuts! All he wanted to do was put it back together and go back to the race track. Now I am broke, but going fast will be priceless!
Talk to you later.
Lisa

lol real sneeky lisa what happened to 10secgngirl are you waiting to get the slip to earn the sign on name:biggrin: anyway i cant wait till you get your car done and see a 10 sec slip. i know my 11.60 was a fast ride down the track i couldnt imagine what a 10 sec ride feels like. well i will talk to you later brian

11SecGNgirl For Now!! LOL

You bet - can't use the name until I get the slip!
I will have some bugs to work out and some practice to get my 60's where they need to be. I haven't raced since July - its not going to be pretty!
I hope to have the car ready by October. I am looking for some good track rentals in October - let me know if you hear of any.
Have a good weekend - Lisa

You bet - can't use the name until I get the slip!
I will have some bugs to work out and some practice to get my 60's where they need to be. I haven't raced since July - its not going to be pretty!
I hope to have the car ready by October. I am looking for some good track rentals in October - let me know if you hear of any.
Have a good weekend - Lisa

did you see i got a 1.60 60 foot on the drag radials:eek: