new buick muscle car needed

stevefastv6

turboriv
WHEN IF EVER IS BUICK GOING TO BUILD A REAL CAR? HAVE NOT SEEN A REAL OF BUICK RECENTLY SOLD ALL MY BUICKS INCLUDING ST2 TO BUY A REAL CAR! SAVE OF MY TURBO STUFF FOR THE FORD GT SORRY TO SEE THIS STUFF BUT NO CHOICE BUICK DOES NOT SUPPORT THEIR CARS ANY MORE! CAN STILL BUY FACTORY PARTS FOR SHELBY SO LONG TO BUICK:mad:

That original post was a mish/mash of nonsensical info and was painful to read but I'll chime in anyway as I think I got the gist.

GM has the awesome direct injected V6 already in the arsenal and could theoretically build a coupe from the upcoming Camaro platform. Turbo the V6, paint it black, and VOILA!!! new age "GN" or "GNX". Maybe they could release it in 2012 as a 30th Anniversay to the original GN or the 25th Anniversary of the GNX? Buick seems to be on life support and could use a kick in the pants but seems that GM is keeping Buick their "psudo-lux" brand and hence won't approve another "gentleman's Muscle Car". Oh well, we can dream.

Twin Turbo Mustang???

I read an article while waiting for a plane last week that dicussed Ford's possible plan to use a twin turbo V6 in the mustang to get V8 GT performance and gas milage to meet the new requirements on the horizon. The fear at Ford is that no one will buy it!

I read an article while waiting for a plane last week that dicussed Ford's possible plan to use a twin turbo V6 in the mustang to get V8 GT performance and gas milage to meet the new requirements on the horizon. The fear at Ford is that no one will buy it!

Guess they should read the Buick GN history book!:eek:

camaro platform is junk !that why gm took soooo long getting it to market! buick motors do not belong in c hevy's let the engineers do there work? through those bean counter out of there!