New C6 pics

I sure hope that ain't the new C6, the front end looks like the toyota mr2 spyder. sick. C5 me all day long.

The majority of the car looks good, but the front looks like a combination of the entire Mazda linup. In other words...UGLY!

1981 called, they want their rear glass back!

I hope that isn't it, that's a C5 with Viper headlights. Even S2000 like on the front end. It'll still be a good looking car, and they aren't likely to make drastic appearance changes to a 'Vette, but I was hoping for something more than that. I hate that rear glass, why can't they put a Z06-style top/glass on that thing? Looks SO much better.

the front end needs to be smoothed out it seems... or flattened
the fenders just seem a little too tall compared to the hood... soo the front is too round and import looking

needs to be flat like past corvettes... late 80s and all the C5s...

i like it though
it will look bitchin once completed i think!

im thinking that that front end view looks like an RX-8 tho the lights are not right; i like the rear glass, i wished the z06s came like that, maybe im the only one, but i think they will make it turn out ok. and whats that? getting back to the round brake lights??

nope no pop ups on this one, they are going to have very similar to the C5R lemans race cars headlights

There will not be a Z-06 in the first year of the C-6, BUT it'll be another serious power upgrade for America's world-class sports car wen it does appear.

GM insiders say the headlights will be fixed for 2 reasons: less weight and less $$.