New Cruise night McHenry

Butchman

New cruise night in downtown McHenry. It starts on 6/7.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 543
Cruise night

I think that I will try to make it !!!
If things work out I will see ya there:)

Busyman

Good deal. I'm planning on making this a regular event. I've scoped out the location and it should be cool.

I saw the sign for this last night when I was in McHenry. I will have to come up as well. Brad

Sounds like a cool new place, I'll see if I can make it out and get my band to play there too. :biggrin:

I have a little more info. Here is what I found out about the feature nights. Kinda cool they will have a Late Model Muscle and a Buick night.

- Chevy 6/7
- Oldsmobile 6/14
- Orphan Makes 6/21
- Pony Cars 6/28
- Race Cars/Exotics 7/5
- Imports/Sports Cars 7/12
- Trucks 7/19
- German Cars 7/26
- Model T/Model A 8/2
- Ford 8/9
- Late Model Muscle ('79 on) (Camaro, Mustang, Challenger, Hurst Olds, Monte Carlo SS, Grand Nationals, etc.) 8/16
- British Cars 8/23
- PreWar (WWII) 8/30
- Street Rod & Customs 9/6
- Buick 9/13
- Mopar 9/20
- Italian Cars 9/27
- Pontiac 10/4
- Street Machine 10/11

Car show

I just got home from the event. It was good, there were a lot of cars there. Including myself there were 2 Grand Nationals on display. It's always nice to see GN's & T-types at these events.
Hopefully I will make the next one also.

Busyman

I must have missed you. I saw one GN "Evil Six" plates which is Dave. I left around 7:30. I was parked at the top of the hill by the coffee shop. Here is a couple pics I took.

Attachments

• cruisemchenry_28.jpg
    cruisemchenry_28.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 367
  • cruisemchenry_39.jpg
    cruisemchenry_39.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 358
  • cruisemchenry_45.jpg
    cruisemchenry_45.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 363
  • cruisemchenry_46.jpg
    cruisemchenry_46.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 358
  • cruisemchenry_57.jpg
    cruisemchenry_57.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 337
Missed you by that much...

Butchman,

First of all, Sweet ride. That gray w/ black looks great. Secondly, I must of just missed you because I did get there around 7:30. Unfortunately, I had to wait until the kids went to bed. Than I get to go out and play. :rolleyes:Hopefully, we will meet up a the next event. I also talked with EVILSIX (Dave) he was a great guy. He also owns a T-type.

See ya next time around,

Busyman

I'll be there next week weather permitting of course. I heard there was 140 cars that showed up. Looks like this event will be a keeper.

Super dead out there last night.... threat of rain scared everyone away. But still had 2 Turbo Buicks present.

Actually turned out to be a nice dry evening.

Good to hear 2 Turbo Buicks were there. I should have gone up there. I know they cancelled them music due to the weather. I'll be up there for sure next week. Here is some more info. This is from Joe one of the sponsors.

"We've got a LOT going on behind the scenes right now, with more vendors (Food and merchandise) to be there INSIDE the Cruise Night area! We have just purchased a NEW sound system, and more Raffle Prizes to give away! Many more prizes and goodie bag giveaways were donated last week. We now have more companies (Many Car related) knockin' at our door to be a part of this thing!"

Two Newspapers (That I know of) were there taking pics and taking notes for stories to be printed later
Last week we had about 150 cars when all the smoke cleared... And we are hoping for event more cars on the next night we have it which will now be NEXT week Monday!

Had 6 show up tonight. 4 GNs, and 2 T-Types.

Attachments

• 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 288
  • 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 287
  • 288.jpg
    288.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 261
that was quick!
weather looks so pleasant in the pics, 45min later and we have severe t-storm warnings....

see you there next week :)