New Daddy...

so I gotta do a little bragging! :biggrin:

Weighing in at 7lbs 12oz my 1st child & future Gear-Head, Grayson Connor was born on 6-2-06... some of my fondest memories as a kid are of "helping" my Dad work on his '69 GS when I was a tot, so hopefully I can help him enjoy the same kind of moments with my '87 T.

Grayson6-2-06.jpg

Kids are awesome

As my title states "kids are awesome" and they will enjoy whatever you enjoy. I have a 2 and a 3 year old and they love the GN. In fact one of their favorite things to ask me is: Daddy are we going for a ride in the fast car today? The other day I almost swirved off the road when my three year old blurted out "Daddy when need boost" as we were driving down the highway. I am not sure what I have created but gotta say I'm proud.
Contratulations! You will have many years of enjoyment and many sleepless nights. :eek: :cool:

Congrats! Just a little hint he will start being real fun at about 4 to 5 months old. After that it's nothing but a joy. First few months are hard though. My little boy is 9 months old now and it seems like yesterday he was born.

Have fun, you're in it for the long run now! :biggrin: