New Foundations Car Show Phila.

7DMACH1

71248.jpg

2nd Annual Car Show

Dash Plaques To The First 100 Cars!!

Judging Starts Promptly at 11am!!

Top 40 Awards, Plus

PRINCIPALS CHOICE, BEST OF SHOW, BEST PAINT, AND BEST ENGINE!!

For More Info Contact Terry Szymkowski at 215-624-8100 ext. 2222

lets try to get the TR's out.. This is my wifes show at her school she runs:)

Roll Call! Not this Saturday but the next! Who is all coming up for this show? I can't caravan with you guy to it because this show is about 3 blocks from my house! :) There is a boat ramp for the Delaware river right down the road. Maybe we could all caravan down there after the show for a photo op by the water! Chime in if you coming to this show! Let's have a nice turbo Buick turn out for Mrs. FlyingGN and little Frankie!

Was a very nice show. Frank and Terry deserve a lot of credit for making this a GREAT show. Jim, nice pictures, but there were other cars there besides Buicks!!!! LOL!!! :biggrin:

After you moved my "Do not touch" magnet on the quarter panel I deleted all the Ferd pictures I took! :D :D :D :D :D :D lol

hehehehe don't worry I'm fixing that over the winter! It's been on my list of "things to do" but the magnet made it easy to put that on the bottom of the list! lol :D :D :D

LOLOL great pics Jim!!!! Thanks bud!!!!! Thansk agian Ray! You did a fantastic job again judging!! We owe ya bud!

Ray you did do a awesome job of judging!! All summer you were the first one to look under my car! I'll try to get a plug in that open exhaust pipe you found where the cat should be! :D :D :D