New from Montana

deacon07

Well please don't destroy me for this but I don't have a turbo Buick, but I have a 69 skylark that I just picked up a fresh dyno tested yet low performance 2004r to put in.

I'm hoping I can get some quality input and maybe some parts, so this install goes smoothly.

I will try to do a much research as possible to stay away from asking the same questions that have been asked millions of times. I'm hoping I'll at least be able to track down a d5 if at all possible but I will post that when the time comes.

Thank you all on advance for all the help.

Btw my name is Dan.

Dan,
Kick back and relax. All good folks here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Would love to see pics of your...eeerrrr.

What? NO TURBO BUICK...

SECURITY!!!

JK.

We'll let it slide for now. but we'll expect to see a turbo on that thing by the end of the year.;)
Post pics if you can. :)
Mike Barnard

Welcome to the board. Post some pics. I would have to say all Buicks are welcome. I guess. Even if it doesnt have a turbo.Lol.

Here is a before and after of the old lady. I'd love to get a turbo put in, that might be a ways down the road though.

e9e2uza6.jpg

ydyhejum.jpg

Nice.
Anything done to the engine?

Mike B.

Put headers, exhaust, and swapped in a 4 barrel carb. Planning on getting some head work and putting in a cam this winter.

I put a posi rear with 3.73 gears, which is why the 2004r is being put in.

Nice, Welcome aboard bud. A Buick member is always welcomed. ;).

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hello and Welcome to um, TURBObuick.com!!! :)

Where in Montana are you from? I used to live in Gardiner, MT.

Raised in Melstone, live in Billings now. A guy I work with is from Gardiner. We used to play ball against Gardiner basketball.

And I know, I'm basically looking for input on the 2004r, sorry...