new fuel pump no fuel pressure

Hey bryan you don't happen to work on other gns do you? The reason I ask is I bought a car from a guy that moved to DFW area and was from St. Louis area and used to do a lot of street racing up there. When I pulled motor down the exhaust pipe had the name Bryan on it, kind of a long shot but I thought it was kind of strange.
I gave my old Hooker system to a guy at Richard Clark's in 2012 , don't know where he was from but I didn't put my name on it..
Who had the car from St Louis?

Bryan

I cant remember the guys name off the top of my head, he just told the car and him were originally from St. Louis area and he use to to a lot of street racing on north side of city. A guy that I used to work with at Cessna is from there and he said it was called earth city, they still street racing quite a bit up there. Ive been up there a few times , we actually own a little property in Sullivan.

Ok checked the can sensor at 25 atdc and voltage stays between 7 and 10.85 volts when rotating never between 0 and 2. What to do now

Have you checked the tank to see if it is clean ? Also have you replaced the fuel filter?
Who's fuel pump did you install ?

Bryan

A airtex fuel pump. ..i know not the best brand but it will work. .. yes fuel filter changed and tank cleaned. I'm thinking the cam sensor is not set right. Going to pull the valve cover off and check for tdc

Location ?
Maybe someone who knows these cars would be willing to help you out.

Bryan

Where in NC ?
Richard Clark's shop is in Burlington. ..doesn't get any better than that ...its like a Turbo Regal hospital. .

Too hard to diagnose over the phone. Can you get the car there ? He is buried in engine and trans builds but there is always several people there that know the cars and are working on their own cars. A phone call will get you started. ..

336-684-3653 cell number. Please be mindful of his time, he is a very generous person.

Bryan

Thanks so much. .i will be generous. I appreciate it. . I would take the car there but I'm trying to save a little money for christmas

Airtex is well known for taking a dump , in quick fashion. My NAPA dlr won't sell them, for that reason.
After having said that, the next is a ? Is the pump wired backwards? I don't use those pumps, so I'm not familiar w/ the pinout.

I'm going to start looking for ground issues.. any way to check the ecm pins for voltage to see if grounds are bad