New Gasket Kits

Shawn,
save me an extra set for spring, I'm sure I'll run into you at the track... Also, of the GN's you're parting out, can you please save me one of those little triangular caps that covers the top of the seat-belt mounts? One of mine is missing and it looks like Hell. I could give you a buck or two for it. If you'd want much more I just won't look in that general direction :D

Shawn,
save me an extra set for spring, I'm sure I'll run into you at the track... Also, of the GN's you're parting out, can you please save me one of those little triangular caps that covers the top of the seat-belt mounts? One of mine is missing and it looks like Hell. I could give you a buck or two for it. If you'd want much more I just won't look in that general direction :D

Thats what i thought 1 time at the track and you are hooked :D i am sure you will be spending some time there ! These car are so much fun . Track time is getting close . just PM me when you are going racing , i will bring you the part you need FREE and save you a gasket set . Shawn

shawn i have been trying to call you for over a week, memory full on the answering machine and someone was picking up the phone and hanging up at one point today

shawn i have been trying to call you for over a week, memory full on the answering machine and someone was picking up the phone and hanging up at one point today
Mike i am at the shop now i think i was getting on the net when you tried calling . Try me now .

Id like a few sets send me a price with shipping to canada, ill pay via paypal, thanks

Got mine!!!!

Thanks Shawn! Super quick shipping and a great deal! I will deal with again.

Had to jump on this

I just pay pal'ed you $15 for a pair of sets

Drop me a line to confirm things went through

I got my gaskets 2 days after ordering! Anyone who works on their car should jump on this deal. I'm having trouble finding how to leave feedback on Itrader. Is Itrader on this site or somewhere else?

Thats what i thought 1 time at the track and you are hooked :D i am sure you will be spending some time there ! These car are so much fun . Track time is getting close . just PM me when you are going racing , i will bring you the part you need FREE and save you a gasket set . Shawn

Yeah, I can't wait for spring now :D. Thanks alot, I appreciate it :D

would like to order four sets ...need them sent to vancouver, bc, canada if possible let me know and ill paypal what you need...thanks kindly.

I would like to order 3 sets....Whats the cost shipped to 92866 Ca? I have pay pal. Thanks....

Why do I get the feeling Ebay is suddenly going to be filled with gasket sets, lol?

Saw one go for $57.00 today. :eek: