new gn owner

Little late myself. . . . .

All I gotta say Dave, is that these NW guys are a great group. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say ask all of the questions you want. I personally might not be able to answer all of them (I'm kinda new too) but I'll do my best and the rest of the guys can pick up the slack. Another grrrrrreat thing about TRs is that NO ONE IS EVER SATISFIED. :D ***disclaimer: except for short periods of time*** Sooo if you are willing to stay a step behind the game you can easily build your car with other guys' left overs.;) What part of seattle do you live in? Just the other day I was driving home w/my wife and I saw a guy putting his garbage can back in the garage. . . . right next to a BEAUTIFUL GN!! It was up on jack stands with a car cover on it, but the cover was pulled back just enough to see the sinister all black paint w/bulge in the hood. It had beautifull paint! I couldn't stop to chat w/the guy 'cause we were in a hurry (and my wife doesn't care for my TR, she thinks I should wear a mullet wig and crank Winger when driving it). Frank, I didn't get a chance to call you today (it's our 3rd wedding ann. and a long dinner was in order), but i'll give you a jingle tomorrow(16th). Dave, have fun, but don't let too many friends ride in your new car(got to save the rest of these cars for myself):D

Adam

P.S. Feel free to remember me as the long winded poster.;)

Hey Adam .
your right everyone seems real cool on this turbo regal site ,willing to help . That is another reason I decided to buy one I knew if I have a problem I can find someone to point me in the right direction . I have a 69z camaro & some of the people on certain websites, and car shows can be real pompous about cars always trying to pick your car apart because every piece is not matching number . :( . Big Dave

You won't get much of that here. In fact the front half of my TR doesn't even match the back half:D (look at the website below) .Although if you subscribe to the e-mail newsletter over at gnttype.org, don't ask about what wheel and tire combo to use.;) Some of those guys are grumpy:( . I work at the Bellevue Car Toys doing custom installations. My expertise is fabrication, sooo if there is anything I can do just holler.:)

Adam

Adam ,
can you get speakers for grand nationals ? all mine are cracking it is driving me nuts not looking for anything wild . :confused: Big Dave

e-mail stuff :)

DSC00622.JPG
Have fun! I'll email you a bunch of helpful stuff that I've accumilated over the years.

Just wondering TurboSlacker if you could shoot me the " stuff " you have accumilated. If you could that would be great as I need also all the info I can get. I just finished up the ps lines and I am tiging up my cut up psk intercooler for the front mount. I wish I was in the market for the 50s that billsgn got. I will by next spring it all goes well.

thanks
Chris

Sure

Yeah I can get you speakers. What options does your GN have? Do you have concert sound or just the four corners? Either E-mail me directly at anooner@aol.com or call me at work at the bellevue CAR TOYS.

Adam