New GTQ 76 Turbo Up For Sale - Local

SYTECH

I met a friend out at the track rental last week that told me he had a brand spanking new, never sat on a vehicle, GTQ 76 Turbonetics Turbo that he wanted to sell

I told him I would let the GN big ballers know about it

Polished Intake housing
Ceramic Bearing Option
Wet Housing
4 bolt
V-Flange
.96 a/r exhaust side housing

It looks like a 4 inch inlet / 3 inch outlet but I'm not sure

I sent an email to my friend (about actual size) but he has not responded back yet

Turbo is in the For Sale section with photo's

Once again, a special price for the Local Gang

$1099.99 with FREE Delivery (within 100 miles)

This is the kinda turbo you see the big boys playing with

Not for the faint of heart

If your over 45 years old your purchase must also include a medical release form from you Doctor stating that you do not have borderline heart problems:biggrin:

Whos ready to step it up?

Ray Fletcher
688 S. Breezy Way
Orange, CA 92869
(714) 926-6676

Updated Information

Turbo Owner said it is a 4 inch inlet, 3 inch outlet

Single Ceramic Ball Bearing Center Section

That is CHEAP. New non-BB 76gtq's went for $1600 1 year ago. (ask me how I know) :biggrin: Good for low 9's in a full weight GN and 8.60's in a 3000lb vehicle. Good luck with the sale -

Scott Wile

Sorry About The Confusion

Got a new email from the turbo owner today stating that the turbo is a 4 inch inlet / 2.5 inch outlet (compressor housing)

He mis-understood my question and thought I was referring to the size of his exhaust down pipe

PM's returned to all with questions

Thanks

Ray

If ray gets a buyer, I will deliver in the prius within 500 miles round trip from Orange County FREE!!
F R E E that spells FREE FREE!

GOODLUCK RAY! call me when you sell it :biggrin:

DS

Ray is a stand up guy! Him and his wife have been too nice to me.
I wish there was more I could do for ray, he' s a cool cat. Can't wait to cruz it on the streets with him.

Good Luck with the sale Ray!
DS

New Low Price For SoCal Only

$1,049.99, with free delivery

I had a kid from Mississippi call me and ask if he could run it on a stock motor

I told him that other than needing bigger injectors, more fueling capability, needing a 3 bolt to 4 bolt adapter, needing a VBand adapter for the downpipe, needing water lines for the water ports, needing a 3/4 inch dog house spacer to allow for the 4 inch inlet , needing hose adapters from 4 inch to stock MAF pipe, needing a new chip burned, needing a 3800 stall convertor, needing the tranny rebuilt to handle the horsepower coming its way, needing a SCANMASTER, then YES, it could work on a stock motor.....jeez...:rolleyes:

Later,

Ray

Ray is a stand up guy! Him and his wife have been too nice to me.
I wish there was more I could do for ray, he' s a cool cat. Can't wait to cruz it on the streets with him.

Good Luck with the sale Ray!
DS
Yes Ray is a class act & has my support also.What he did for Brent we still haven't forgotten.The block he gave Brent when he needed it was greatly appreciated. Lou

Lowering The Price Again

Owner is getting anxious

His new Twin Turbo Setup just came in and he wants to sell this Turbo FAST

This is a Brand New, Polished Housing, Ceramic Ball Bearing, 4 Bolt, V-Band Turbo Folks

Go price a new TA-49 or even a 60 Series Turbo and see how pricey they are, and compare it against this Monster Turbo selling for less than $1000.00

Mark my words, Ill get 30 pms after the Turbo is gone from folks who sat on the pot just a little to long and now realize what a give away price it was

I've had numerous inquiries about the 4 bolt setup. Take some of the hundreds you'll save buying the turbo and have your 3 bolt header either adapted for the 4 bolt flange or cut off the old 3 bolt flange and weld in a new 4 bolt. Same with the V-Band and your downpipe, Cut off the old style bolt on flange, weld on a V-Band Adapter, polish it up and don't look back

Hell, at this price, I'm ready to buy this Turbo myself, store it away for XMas, and jack the price back up where it belongs

Last chance $999.99 with free shipping (in USA)

Gotta run cause my cell phone is screaming from all those buyers waiting to score the deal of the month.....:D

Ray

Turbo Has Been Sold...

Another Fine Turbo heading for the East Coast (Florida)

Thanks Brad

Enjoy the great buy

MARK: You better charge up that Energizer Bunny and stick atleast 2 gallons in the tank cause your next delivery is Florida........:biggrin:

Accdcording to "PolishMapQuest" its only 499 miles from here to Florida

Later

Ray

Another Fine Turbo heading for the East Coast (Florida)

Thanks Brad

Enjoy the great buy

MARK: You better charge up that Energizer Bunny and stick atleast 2 gallons in the tank cause your next delivery is Florida........:biggrin:

Accdcording to "PolishMapQuest" its only 499 miles from here to Florida

Later

Ray

congratz on the sale! If you know anyone that likes those rikens let me know, I would much rather do a sale then to have ebay do it. But for that much $ it looks like Im'a have to. Great seeing you, got closer to finishing today!

LOU: That kit worked, there was a 1/2 of a single thread left in the bolt, but got it out just fine. Gotta go to a dealer tomarrow and get a replacement.

XxDarkSidexX