New Guy

classof87

GOAT MILK RACING
Hi guys, my name is Rico and this my first post. I live in Georgia and this is my first turbo Buick. I purchased my car in Stone Mountain from the original owner with only 54,000 miles on the clock. The car only needed a headliner and paint but it has taken me over a year to get it finished (long story). Anyway I posted a couple of pics of my car and it's transformation. I never realized how beautiful these cars were until it all went back together.:biggrin:

work 049.jpgwork 087.jpg

welcome

its about time bro!!!! this is a group of buick brothers who can appreciate the amount of work you put into that car.youre welcome to come by tomorrow and join the deck building party:eek: j/k i wouldnt put a freind through that:biggrin: this is a honey-do i have to handle.
pic looks good.
Patrick come by today and were wondering when we are going to have another "tune" party?
later,Gary

I live close to garyk1970 near Statesboro. My car was one of the cars you saw on the bypass that Saturday. Me, Patrick and Gary had a blast with our (tuning party) and we wished you would have stopped by. We will be getting together again soon for another. I don't have Patrick's # but mine is 478-763-3184 or you can call Gary at CARTUNZ at 912-764-8863.

Rico

I like what you've done with the car!! I live in the Augusta area, so not too far away. Who did the painting?

Thanks, LP Restorations in Millen did the work. His name is Lewis Perryman and he mainly does frame up restos on Mopars and Custom rods. He is a super nice guy and really does exellent work. I used PPG Deltron base/clear and then it was
wet sanded and polished. It looks wet even when dusty!

Hey Rico,

Just wanted to say thanks for the contact # for that I/C. D@mn sam, I can't wait to get it mounted! It's a thing of beauty...picked it up yesterday. Interesting character he is. BTW, it was me and my youngest you passed on the road saturday. I did recognize you.

Yea, maybe we can have another get together the end of July? I will be taking some more time off then. Next week isn't working as I had hoped. Someone keep the beer from me! :eek:

hey Jim ,whats the next show/race you plan on attending?
Not sure...well Reynolds for sure. Not going to make the Ohio one, work as been to slow and keep breaking the cars. Just got a new PM in the 86, but need to fix cracked DS header, PS motor mount, old valve springs (new ones are technically in the car, back seat counts right) driver side window quit working again. 83 is running like crap, can't get over 6psi boost or it goes pig rich. On the bighter side I love my cars :D