New In Box Precision 6266 BB Turbo

texasterror

Bought this to go on my Buick but decided to build a turbo LQ4 instead, hence i need a different turbo. Its still in the box sealed by precision. I don't want to open it because then it wont be "new still in the box factory sealed", not sure if that adds value but im sure it will to some buyer. I plan on using the money to get a Turbo from bison.

i paid $1894 with taxes (minus shipping).
I'm selling for $1500

Bought this to go on my Buick but decided to build a turbo LQ4 instead, hence i need a different turbo. Its still in the box sealed by precision. I don't want to open it because then it wont be "new still in the box factory sealed", not sure if that adds value but im sure it will to some buyer. I plan on using the money to get a Turbo from bison.

i paid $1894 with taxes (minus shipping).
I'm selling for $1500
Would like more detail, what is the whole part #, is this a .63 or .82 AR, E cover or ported S compressor and so on?

I've got a 17 blade ptc with this turbo on a mild motor and it's ridiculous on the street.

its an E-cover with a .63 (A/R). Its too small for my Turbo LS build. contact me at 832 314 4318. Regarding part number, go to the precision website and it should be there (Mine isn't the GT version).

its an E-cover with a .63 (A/R). Its too small for my Turbo LS build. contact me at 832 314 4318. Regarding part number, go to the precision website and it should be there (Mine isn't the GT version).
I see three on their site, one 705hp, one 735hp, and one rated at 800hp. The only one I see with the E cover is the 735 hp one?

its the 735. I had a 3200 stall on mine (I had another BB6266) and it blew my TE-60 away, hence I got another one for the other car but never used it (going Turbo LS instead).

its the 735. I had a 3200 stall on mine (I had another BB6266) and it blew my TE-60 away, hence I got another one for the other car but never used it (going Turbo LS instead).
I do have serious interest, just waiting on my builder to get back with me. Sent them a email 45 minutes ago. I think this will work fine for me, however waiting to hear. I will get back with you one way or the other, Ray

Looks like I'm going to pass, my builder is telling me BB6466. Said the 6266 would be ok however this build would like the 6466 better. Good luck with your sale, damn good price

Ported S ? Pics and order form from Precision since you don't wish to open, shipping? Any addl. info etc.................

Ported S ? Pics and order form from Precision since you don't wish to open, shipping? Any addl. info etc.................
It's not ported but i believe the shipping document is still taped to the box. The turbo is at my engine builders shop. I'll head there tomorrow after work and take pics of it (the box, shipping doc, etc).

Instead of taking a big hit, just buy another of the same specs, and make the LS a twin!:D
An L92, and a pr of these...SCARY!:jawdrop: