New Iron head record in official TSM trim

Congrats Walt! That is flying!

Looks like some of those guys with those high dollar aluminum heads need to take notes.

Thanks to All

Congrats Walt very nice:D. Toni and Sam congrats also good to see you. I met alot of good people and hope to meet many more. The Atomic Gn ran the norm and did its job. I had a great time meeting and seeing everyone again:cool: Hope to see you all @ Cordova Oct10th.:D Hom about that Eric B;) Thats Right!

Thanks to all !!! What a great day. I just wish i would of waited for the tree in the final. That was going to be a drag race. Looking at scotts 60' and 330 time he was on. (note to self leave off the tree not the 2-step)

The slip reads 1.320 60' 5.922@117.48 9.358@140.98

congrats

that is very fast and it's done with a ME-R. i almost sold my ME-R a while back..glad i didn't:)..great run.....Bob

Turbo is a limmit gt70-gtq boost was 23.7 on the power logger??? 29 psi on the 9.42 30 on the 9.35 On the autometer boost gauge

Congrats walt, you worked very hard to get there. You deserve a lot of credit. Those secret plugs I gave you a Byron really helped then.:D

Thanks to all !!! What a great day. I just wish i would of waited for the tree in the final. That was going to be a drag race. Looking at scotts 60' and 330 time he was on. (note to self leave off the tree not the 2-step)

The slip reads 1.320 60' 5.922@117.48 9.358@140.98

Walt,

Congratulations on being fast and consistent on Saturday!

Nobody was as sorry to see you red light as I was. I think the final would have been a great race, win or lose.

Turbo is a limmit gt70-gtq boost was 23.7 on the power logger??? 29 psi on the 9.42 30 on the 9.35 On the autometer boost gauge

Walt,I think if it is under 24PSI on the scan tool it is a legal TSM pass!
We can check with Scott on that but it doesnt matter what a cheap gauge says it is the scan tool that counts:rolleyes:

Walt,I think if it is under 24PSI on the scan tool it is a legal TSM pass!
We can check with Scott on that but it doesnt matter what a cheap gauge says it is the scan tool that counts:rolleyes:

According to the Spunk-1 satellite transducer mounted on the inlet pipe, a maximum reading of 24 psi is all that was recorded. Luckily Walt knows how to program those things so he is in charge of transducer modulation and programming. Seems fair...

Very impressive!!! Congrats Walt, that is really flying with the iron heads and a stock ECM!:cool:

PS: I give you a LOT of credit for sticking with your combination with the iron heads and stock ECM cause you're really pushing the limits of the stock stuff and to me that is more impressive than the guys that spend the big $$$ on the latest greatest parts!

Very impressive!!! Congrats Walt, that is really flying with the iron heads and a stock ECM!:cool:

PS: I give you a LOT of credit for sticking with your combination with the iron heads and stock ECM cause you're really pushing the limits of the stock stuff and to me that is more impressive than the guys that spend the big $$$ on the latest greatest parts!

Man you can say that again. I have seen people lose races many times because of the latest and greatest.

See ya, Kip