New Knight Rider Show

esinger

Stroker Hot Air
Anyone catch the new Knight Rider show last night? In my opinion it was way over to top on the cheesy side.

The highlight to me was the car caught on fire thus threatening to burn the car down with the lead actor and actress inside.
The low point was the car didn’t burn down and everyone and thing survived like nothing happened. I really want a black paintjob that goes through that hell and comes out showroom fresh.
Another thing is that if I had robot arms in my garage, they would have airtools attachments and not lasers.
The cool factor would be to have a Mustang like this one that can change to an F150 to tow the GN to the track.

I would be fine with the actress in the passenger seat telling me it was too hot and removing all her cloths.

I agree, it was cheesy as they come. I realize it is a bit cartoonish, but it went over the edge on that. The hood scoop in attack mode came directly from the ricer catalog.

comeon guy's ease up and have some fun:biggrin: the technology was cool,the cars are great,and the girls were smoking hot;) you know you will be watching.

Two reasons that I boycott this show:

1. No Hoff??! Come on!:mad:
2. Val Kilmer is the voice of Kitt??! They might as well have hired Nathan Lane.:rolleyes:

Not to start a flame war here, but I've never really figured out what all the fuss is about him.

I was really just joking, personally I don't give a damn about david hasselhoff. I really do think Val Kilmer is a wase of carbon, tho.

I was really just joking, personally I don't give a damn about david hasselhoff. I really do think Val Kilmer is a wase of carbon, tho.

No argument with the Val Kilmer stuff, however I don't think Val did the voice of KITT on last night's show. Sounded like someone else trying to imitate him.

did'nt like it. the car morphs into an f-150-:eek: and changes color on the go
too much of the transformer stuff going on. i liked the original knight rider
hoff, the T/A, that never changed colors or morphed

Deanna Russo

You guys could keep Val Kilmer, I'll take Deanna:tongue:

deanna-russo-nude.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com