"NEW" LED Third Brake Light!!

I think id also prefer the lights to be amber instead of a clear lense. Would keep everything more uniform in the front.

I think the perference is going to be about 50/50 over the two.

SW.

So your most likely going to go with a clear lens, any chance of making an amber one to keep it more or less original looking? (that and I prefer the amber against the colors versus the clear, leave the clearness to the headlights :biggrin:) Just discussion :)

So your most likely going to go with a clear lens, any chance of making an amber one to keep it more or less original looking? (that and I prefer the amber against the colors versus the clear, leave the clearness to the headlights :biggrin:) Just discussion :)
This input is great! This way I can see what most prefer..

SW.

49-Blues

Payment received !! should ship this week sometime..

Thank You!
SW.

Scot- did you get my money order for two 3rd back lights and did they get shipped yet? Sorry didnt see last post-what timing.

Hey Scott, any update as to when the lights will ship?
Yes sir, as a matter of fact I spoke to them today and I was told to send all invoices in on Wendsday and are set to ship the end of this week :biggrin:

I will be in Reynolds for the Buick Shootout BUT I will be sending all orders in on Wendsday and leaving for reynolds on thursday. I will be taking my laptop and everyones invoices with me so that when I receive the UPS tracking numbers I can forward it to everyone! ;)

SW.

ALL invoices were sent off to the manufacture this morning and will ship ASAP! When I receive UPS tracking numbers I will send them as I receive them so if you see someone get there's Yours will be coming!! ;)

Thanks to everyone for your orders and please drop back in and let us all know how you like them!

NOTE: The G-Body LED 3rd Brake light is now up on our website and can be purchased right through there! http://gnsperformance.com/thirdlight.html

Have a good day,

Scot W.

The G-Body LED 3rd brake lights have now started to ship and today i'm sending out UPS tracking numbers in the order that I receive them from the manufacture. If you haven't received an e-mail from me yet that means I didn't receive yours yet and will soon send it when I get it..

Thanks for all the orders,

Scot W.

On the turn signals...probably keep them amber. Clear might be a little too ricey. I guess I would have to see them on a car first.

Jason

I got my two LED rear brake kits the other day and they look awesome- cant wait to get them hooked up!

got mine today

.... Scot, got mine today.... It looks awesome. Another great product and another satisfied customer (again).... And YES I took pics... I'm on my phone now. As soon as I get to my computer I will post'em.... Only bad thing is I had a brakelight overlay made years ago and these damn lights are so freakin bright you couldn't read what the hell it said..... Simple fix. I removed it:tongue: thks again