New member in Ga.

Unclelchap

hey im uncle chap. i own a 81 regal, but its been broken for a while. it has a chevy 350 with some mild upgrades, a 350 trans that is the reason its sitting now. ive had a bit of a rough patch financially so the car has been on the back burner. i think the engine is still good, it probably just needs a new fuel pump. this year its time to wake it up and get it back on the road. only problem is ive gotten screwed before with a "shady" mechanic, so i dont have anyone i trust will do a good job and not screw me out of my hard earned dollars! so if anyone has any advice or questions, please reply or inbox me. im looking to get this car to a reliable status. id like to go fi, but i dont know what all goes into that as far as fitting it into the regal. and this is a 81 but it IS a g body. most sites say the g body regal is 82-87, but the vin says its an 81 and the body is just like 82-87. im in gwinnett co if anyone can help. thanks guys!

Turbo 350 trannys are cheap, Summit has a good price on rebuilt ones, buy a new tq converter and a shift kit. Professional Products has a self contained EFI that looks like a Holley carb and it self tunes, Summit sells it too...