New Mexico

Tommyg

Without going thru the entire member list, do we have any members living in New Mexico? I am thinking of moving to Las Cruces.:D

Couple of guys down in Las Cruces. FuzzyGN is one, GNeric is another, and I believe there is at least one more.

Cruces right here...........

Decent town, few buicks....... mostly V8s ..... couple of fast GNs, Few Hotairs, one or two Stage 2 motors. Not too much 6 lung performance.

Its alright place to be. Would be nice to have a few more Buick people around though....

:biggrin: A.j.

Tommy why do you wanna leave good ole Cajun country?? Cant get boiled crawfish in New Mexico:eek:

no you can't, but we can go to juarez,Mexico and get Tripas.....uummm gooood with chile if he likes it HOT. :biggrin:

My Uncle used to live in Clovis while he was stationed at the Airbase.

BTW, he has a '87 GN.

That's a good thing!! I see you have a pizzaria uno there. Is it the original or some knock off? Grew up on that pizza in Chicago--good stuff!!

That's a good thing!! I see you have a pizzaria uno there. Is it the original or some knock off? Grew up on that pizza in Chicago--good stuff!!

Actually, You can get boiled crawdaddys here. eatem once a year! Just drop a trap in one of the larger main irrigation canals and you will have a good size load in a few hours. there not as big as the real Orleans crawdaddys - but there tasty.

The Unos is OK...... I Have only been to Chi-town a once so i cant say if its authentic or knock off..... but hey on the bright side......, this is the chile capital of the world, as well as the onion capital........and we have the worlds largest Enchilada.

LOL

:biggrin: A.j.

I have land in Deming, but don't know WTF it is & never been there? Prolly worth 2 pesos wanna buy it?

I think Las Cruces is a cool little city that has expanded a bit over the years...I'd like to move there if I could find a job doing what I do now. 10 years ago I used to be stationed in nearby Alamogordo. Lemme tell you, hwy 70 between Alamogordo and Las Cruces is perfect for top speed testing.:D

I think Las Cruces is a cool little city that has expanded a bit over the years...I'd like to move there if I could find a job doing what I do now. 10 years ago I used to be stationed in nearby Alamogordo. Lemme tell you, hwy 70 between Alamogordo and Las Cruces is perfect for top speed testing.:D

Good Call Boss............... Highway 70 is nice and flat!

I-25 isnt too bad once you pass border check.

A.j.

Just don't let the military police catch you. Hardly ever see state police out there when we would to to Alamo to either get parts, sell parts or visit.

Lemme tell you, hwy 70 between Alamogordo and Las Cruces is perfect for top speed testing.:D

One quick Q...who has he 87 GN that had the transmission rebuilt at Trans Plus down here? I think the car was from Portales and the guy was going to NMSU. The owner down there kept telling me his builder could build the trans and I tried to help him with some updating and finally after like the 3rd time, he called me asking for help because his guy just couldn't even build a BRF for a stock GN. From what he told me, it kept burning up 4th, 3rd and the band. I finally had him pull it, clean it completely and buy all the parts for upgrading the poor thing and went over and helped him out since I think he had to eat the rebuilds. :biggrin: