new paint stripping method saweeet

WOW !!
You could easily do 6-8 cars a day and make a fortune even charging $500.00/car

Bryan

best I could find on the net is that the cost is about $4900.00 :eek: Dont know if a rental place might have one

Bryan
I saw that same thing on one of the shows on Speed channel over the past weekend(I think it was GEARZ) and they were saying that in some cities they would come to your house and do this and do most cars in 1 to 2 hours.Also cost was cheaper than media blasting and not as harsh as some media on the metals.

Last $ I saw quoted:
Blasting job $1000.00
Materials $ 90.00

Wouldn'd be worth it for personal use but a roving blasting business would be a huge income. Get a used compressure and tow it around with a full sized pu. Quick cash business. Bet it would be great on brick and concret. You could remove grafitti on buildings, go to body shops and buzz off the paint for them and do vehicles at people's homes. It would pay for it's self in a week if you sold it right.

Wouldn'd be worth it for personal use but a roving blasting business would be a huge income. Get a used compressure and tow it around with a full sized pu. Quick cash business. Bet it would be great on brick and concret. You could remove grafitti on buildings, go to body shops and buzz off the paint for them and do vehicles at people's homes. It would pay for it's self in a week if you sold it right.

Yep...That's what the local guy is doing. He modified his Bobcat trailer, for the compressor and blaster...