New parts installed, new problem to follow it...

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, Finally finished installing my new parts, And now there is a new problem, feels fast in first and second gear but feels as if it lays over as soon as it hits third gear, still full boost, good 02 millivolts, but feels lazy all the sudden, only in third and fourth, slow it back down and kick it in the ass at about 30 and it goes like a mother till it hits third then it sluffs back off.....trans feels as if its grabbing it firmly?? What I just did is....

-Replaced msd 50's with Motron 60's
-bigmouth cold air with ls1 maf and translator set correctly
-new TT chip to match

o2 millivolts wot are 780-820
knock is zero
18 PSI boost
fuel pressure 1:1 with boost and 43 line off

Any thoughts would be great, was fine before the change, just did them as a performance upgrade

trans feels as if its grabbing it firmly??

Long shot but could the converter be locking up for some reason???

820 mv , it might be a little fat. Mine has acted just like that before and I pulled a little fuel to fix it.

I agree..pull some fuel out and add a little timing. Small increments. How old are your valve springs?

I agree..pull some fuel out and add a little timing. Small increments. How old are your valve springs?

Im not certain the exact age of the springs but they are low mile, I did add some timing in 3rd and fourth, It seemed to help some, and I added some fuel, Ill try removing some today and see what that does, I noticed when exiting a cloverleaf at about half throttle it pulls hard all the way through all the gears, almost seems slower when its floored????

Take some fuel out of it. Sound to ge a little fat. And you may want to do a pull and then shut it off and pull a plug just to see what its doing.

Intake manifold gasket was leaking boost, should be done tommorow and im certain thatll fix it....ill let yall know...

helicoiled all 10 intake bolt holes in the GN1 heads and installed the felpro 1200 intake gaskets, power is more consistent and its not quite as lazy in the high gears, but now its showing some knock in 1st and 2nd gear, often pulling 10* of timing, but sometimes as little .2 or .3, but also is totally inconsistent, same pull, same temp, same stretch of road and 2 totally different readings??? Im going to replace the knock sensor for maintence, that way I know its not teflon wrapped and that it is torqued correctly, other than that im not sure where to look.....