New PB 9.92@137.5

As you can see, it takes more than a turbo to run a number.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Good job man :)were you running dual nozzle on alky? and what did you have your knob set at and again good job !

your response quoted his gain setting at 4,5 and then said he has room to grow

one would read your response and qoute and assume you mean that 4.5 could be turned up

he could have the knob at 8 and there wouldnt be really any more alky ,
once you reach around 22psi thats it and the gain has little effect on that end
if he needed more he would need to increase nozzle size
he is on an M10 and an M15 and logging approx 150psi during the pass
keep in mind he did adjust the internal settings to lessen the alky and the 150 is actually only about 130 because you need to subtract the boost

as for many going 140 with duals ....post the names because i know of only one

your response quoted his gain setting at 4,5 and then said he has room to grow

one would read your response and qoute and assume you mean that 4.5 could be turned up

he could have the knob at 8 and there wouldnt be really any more alky ,
once you reach around 22psi thats it and the gain has little effect on that end
if he needed more he would need to increase nozzle size
he is on an M10 and an M15 and logging approx 150psi during the pass
keep in mind he did adjust the internal settings to lessen the alky and the 150 is actually only about 130 because you need to subtract the boost

as for many going 140 with duals ....post the names because i know of only one

I was under the impression that the razor kit wouldn't max out until the boost maxxed out the map sensor (which on a 3 bar, if he runs a 3 bar, would be 30psi; below where he is), the gain was all the way up, and the initial was all the way up. Apparently I was misinformed. And you're right, there is only one guy (with a Stage II) at the 140mph range on pump/alky but several on the list at 135-138mph.

I still say he has room to grow and am excited to see it! But thanks for inferring so much from my brief and somewhat misstated post.

Robert Wilson? Stage II and I don't know what snyderjw1 runs for a block but they are both over 140 by a good bit.

I was under the impression that the razor kit wouldn't max out until the boost maxxed out the map sensor (which on a 3 bar, if he runs a 3 bar, would be 30psi; below where he is), the gain was all the way up, and the initial was all the way up. Apparently I was misinformed. And you're right, there is only one guy (with a Stage II) at the 140mph range on pump/alky but several on the list at 135-138mph.

See this post and the following post for some graphs with different settings:
launching w/ alky and 2 step

Paul and I did a lot of testing with the alky tester and playing with settings, along with talking with Julio. James and I log our alky pressure. Pressure seems to max out in low 20s boost for typical alky box settings. So pump output would look similar to one of the graphs where the pressure is maxxed out but with the max coming at 22psi boost.

The only way to know what things are happening is logging. The rest is just that.. guessing. Voltage from car A can be different from Voltage on car B. Initial settings on car A may be different than Initial on car B. Compression on car A can be different than car B. Too many variables.
Job 1 .. tune for no knock. :D

The only way to know what things are happening is logging. The rest is just that.. guessing. Voltage from car A can be different from Voltage on car B. Initial settings on car A may be different than Initial on car B. Compression on car A can be different than car B. Too many variables.
Job 1 .. tune for no knock. :D

I need to get the Alky spraying harder sooner. I'm at 22psi before it peaks with barely any Alky coming in.

I need to get the Alky spraying harder sooner. I'm at 22psi before it peaks with barely any Alky coming in.

Function of turnon setting for when it comes on. And Initial/Gain for how it ramps in.

Send me a log to look at.

TTYL

Julio