New PB 9.92@137.5

16" custom gtas. 16x6 up front 16x9.5 rear

So you're running a MT Street ET 255/50R16? I want to get these but now sure if it will hurt MPH or et Thanks for sharing & nice passes.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hes not on mickeys
he drives car toomuch and wanted something with a little more grooves
MH racemasters 275/55-16 28" tall

Nice run... congrats!! That thing is moving!:D:D

137mph!! This with .63 or .85 3 bolt? I need one of these turbo's
It wouldn't lose much with a .63 and many others have the same turbo and can't run any where near there. This car has a lot more in it with a couple changes.

It wouldn't lose much with a .63 and many others have the same turbo and can't run any where near there. This car has a lot more in it with a couple changes.

Brian, are you saying that this 6765 turbo built by you has a few secret ingredients/modifications that increase performance over the off-the-shelf 6765? If so, you can build my next turbo. This performance is outstanding with iron heads and only 212 cam.

Brian, are you saying that this 6765 turbo built by you has a few secret ingredients/modifications that increase performance over the off-the-shelf 6765? If so, you can build my next turbo. This performance is outstanding with iron heads and only 212 cam.

Not that Brian didn't build a killer turbo but would be more accurate to say James did a really good job nailing down this combination.
AG

The performance achieved has to do with the combo and the tuner. The turbo supports mass flow. It doesn't just make power or everyone would just bolt them on and go faster. There are things done to it but they won't increase performance potential over another. The turbines are 65mm whether or not they are called 65 or 66. If you are interested in one let me know. The 67mm compressor needs a larger diffuser than the S cover has to get the most potential out of it. The 6766 will run 143+mph @3500 lbs before it's hitting a lot of backpressure and even then there are strategies to reduce the backpressure and potentially take it further. Just because you are used to seeing people run high 10's with one doesn't mean thats its capability. Look around the internet. You can find examples of 67mm turbos that have supported over 80lbs/min. Even the old 6776 (65mm clipped p trim) has been in 9's at 140mph on a Buick!

Not that Brian didn't build a killer turbo but would be more accurate to say James did a really good job nailing down this combination.
AG

Haha. You posted while I was typing.

Hey Brian, If My Car run a number like that, and heading towards the nines with the stroker and 6466, You will be getting a nice Wedding gift...... Great time James, butI thought you hit the 9's last week??? If not still a great run