New pinstripes

ITSONLYABUICK

How fast could it be?
I was getting a little bored with the all black paint. There are not any badges so the car is completely blank. I had the pinstripe guy lay down some hand painted stripes that match to colors of the "b" on the wheel caps.

ps2.jpg

ps1.jpg

ps3.jpg

looks good, but id prob went with the gn badge at least....
but i dont even own a gn, so i really dont have room to talk. :redface:
wish i did, shes a beauty;)

would have also looked nice with a red and silver strip. Stripes aren't my cup of tea but it looks like he did a good job non the less.

Deja-Vu

Looks similar to stripes I had "painted" on my GN back in 2007--I had color-matched the "Turbo-6 swoosh" (what you referred to as "b" on wheel centers) colors on my still-existing side badges.

In 2010, took attached pix after refurbishing/installing "GNX-similar wheels", by Enkei.

Attachments

• 87GNRearWheel-Stripes-b.JPG
    87GNRearWheel-Stripes-b.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC02354.JPG
    DSC02354.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC02356.jpg
    DSC02356.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 272
pin stripes

Your car looks awesome. Shows good taste. They say mimicry is the highest form of admiration. I'm going to be a copy cat one of these days.:cool:

Your car looks awesome. Shows good taste. They say mimicry is the highest form of admiration. I'm going to be a copy cat one of these days.:cool:

Thanks!

[somewhat sad to now report, but the "new owner" is now having the car repainted--guess one can do that if one has access to their own body shop & idle cash,,,car really didn't need it though IMO...]

Yeah I like it also. I had that on my GN back in 1997-2001....sold:(
I had a thicker orange and red strip going down the car. Starting thin in front and getting thicker towards the rear. The only thing I didn't like was the attention from a certain group of "menish" men down here in in Ft. Laudrdale FL. that have a thing for bright and rainbow colors, if you know what I mean:eek::eek::eek:

Not that there is anything wrong with that:eek:

Flat Boosted - HA HA HA.... definitely no "Rainbows"

Turbo Monte 2 - I read the story on Molly who designed the GN. The swoosh is actually a lower case b.

Thanks everyone else for the comments.

Flat Boosted - HA HA HA.... definitely no "Rainbows"

Turbo Monte 2 - I read the story on Molly who designed the GN. The swoosh is actually a lower case b.

Thanks everyone else for the comments.

I'm not a fan of stripes. Didn't even do them back onto my gn that had red ones but, I have to say yours came out very nice indeed. I like it alot. ;)

Ouch--and I thought I got a good deal @ $100,,,must have been the "expensive paint":eek:

I work at a car dealership so I got the guy that does all the other striping to do mine. I guess he gave me a deal since he does so many cars. He has those "screen prints" too, but the only Buick one was the triple shield logo. I didn't want that one.