New Skin - Final Draft

Do you like the new skin?

• Yes

Votes: 78 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
I really like the new skin...with some suggestions. I realize my issues are probably attributable to growing pains associated with the changes. However, in case you are unaware, I have noticed two major issues since the new format:

1. I can not get one single turbobuick.com hyperlink to actually take me to the thread referenced in the current post. Example: click on this link to revist an old threat (doing so only brings up another tab/window of whatever section I am already in).

2. I really like the ability to mouse over the thread titles and preview the thread. However, the current color selections or format make the preview unreadable on my screen.

Please take these issues as constructive criticism only! I appreciate the hard work and money that has been invested to keep this site up over the years. Keep up the great work!

I live right beside the Geographical center of the US.......

You just can't fix stupid:eek:

I live right beside the Geographical center of the US.......

You just can't fix stupid:eek:
You live in Kansas and the name Jayhawks came from the war between the states Ty. The jayhawks were the Kansas unit that fought with the northern forces.:eek: You be a yankee big boy!:D:p

You live in Kansas and the name Jayhawks came from the war between the states Ty. The jayhawks were the Kansas unit that fought with the northern forces.:eek: You be a yankee big boy!:D:p
I guess I would be a yankee over this..... You sick bastards.

Fun fact #1...More wool comes from the state of Texas than any other state in the United States

First look at the new skin live. I Like it !!! The alternating colors help alot.

Bryan