New stance, new shots. Ck it out.

Thanks Shane.

Daniel, no spindles. I had spindles on a car for 2 hours and had the same problem. Taller ball joints provided the drop. And fixed the camber gain issues. Now it goes negative under compression like is should, as opposed to positive with spindles which moves the top of the wheel out which caused the tires to rub the top of the wheel well. Fixed the look, and dramatically changed the way it handles and eliminated the bumpsteer. Took all the 80's out of the handling.

Where'd you find that homeless guy to pose with the car?

386930936.jpg

he had this chick, had to bring him along.

The last pic in the first post looks good. The stance looks nice, but I would put different rims on it :biggrin:.

Thanks. Don't worry. I'll pick something good. That's one thing that usually bugs me. It's something that not many seem to get right. I like the lowered on stock wheels look though. But it's pretty pointless when you wanna get on it.

Pics look great John. Cars looks fantastic in person as well, drives and handles perfect, and hauls balls. Your car should be the poster child for "how to build a bad ass Buick". Nice job on the car.

Disco, who's the badass in the 7th picture? It looks like he forgot to put on pants because the camouflage blends into the background!?! ;) How's the tranny working?