New TE60 Turbo $500.00

tobuyitright

Just bought this from Full Throttle, im selling all of my buick parts and car. New in the box with new oil line.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 570
I will be fair to the order if Steve does not want it It is gusszgs if he would like it. Steve please let me know. Thanks

I will be fair to the order if Steve does not want it It is gusszgs if he would like it. Steve please let me know. Thanks

I got your reply to my PM and I tried to reply but your PM box was full. I am going to need to pass so you can let the next guy in line know. Thanks for the reply and giving me a shot. Bump for a good deal!

Hey, thanks for skipping over me...I guess my money will go to another seller.

At least you get a bump up from me.

Wow, Really!

Ok steve and gusszgs have passed. I will accept paypal but you will need to add 3% to the 500.00 makes it 515.00 and 20 for shipping total to your door 535.00. 49-blues has next dibs. Please let me know. If you have question about previous dealings refer to my ebay feedback I am selling my WE4 on there now. Thanks Scott

Buick : Grand National : eBay Motors (item 180457457628 end time Jan-19-10 20:26:22 PST)

I posted that the two in line had passed, And the next in line has the dibs, and you respond with a crappy little " I'll just spend my money with another seller " Are you kidding me? Are you seriously acting like that? All you have to do is say hey I want the turbo I think you skipped me, where do i need to send you money. So I reply, do you have any idea how many emails and pms come in when you have this many parts for sale? You know whats sad, I offer up brand new parts at a good FAIR Price and you act like a ****. Buddy I'm sorry I have no intensions of skipping you or anyone else, Wow!! Really over a turbo. Good luck buddy. Sorry I skipped you.

I do not know if a commitment has been thrown out there yet or not so I will….

I’ll take the turbo. Send me a PM and we will work out the details.