KNOCK RETARD:none
OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE:789
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:no
TRACK ELEVATION:1121'
TEMPERATURE:70*
PEAK BOOST:29 psi
BOOST AT LAUNCH:3-4 psi
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE: 73,000

Finally, got some consistant traction and made it into the 11's.
This even to my suprise as temps were less than ideal and running into a 5-10 mph headwind all day. Made 5 passes
12.25,11.93,11.84,12.07,above

With better tires I think 11.4's are possible.

Who says the stock downpipe sucks;)

Nicely done! :cool:

Since traction is your biggest problem, what tire/rim combo are you looking to use down the road? I've got the same Nittos' and figured this would my next hurdle.

Nice runs man. Is it hard to get drag radials to hook up? I've never tried running a set.

You ever try making a pass with your o2's a little lower. I noticed that you where running race fuel. When I ran race fuel my car ran the best at around 720 o2's. I never tried running as much timing as you have listed. If you did try to lean it out a little you may want to back off the timing first to be safe and then put it back in if all looks good.

Congrats on breaking into the 11's

Jason

Originally posted by rainmaker
Nicely done! :cool:

Since traction is your biggest problem, what tire/rim combo are you looking to use down the road? I've got the same Nittos' and figured this would my next hurdle.

Dunno, thinking MT Drag Radials, but heard they are super
soft and won't last long if driven on the street. But since I rarely
street drive it anymore, might just get them. They fit on the stock rim, supposed to hook better than E.T. streets.

Originally posted by postal
Nice runs man. Is it hard to get drag radials to hook up? I've never tried running a set.

You ever try making a pass with your o2's a little lower. I noticed that you where running race fuel. When I ran race fuel my car ran the best at around 720 o2's. I never tried running as much timing as you have listed. If you did try to lean it out a little you may want to back off the timing first to be safe and then put it back in if all looks good.

Congrats on breaking into the 11's

Jason

Thanks.

Yeh, I was a tad on the rich side, I usually shoot for around 750's. Temps dropped 20* between 1st and last run so I was
not there with the fueling.

Drag radials can hook, I think Julio and Rob got some low 1.6's out of them. IMO they rely heavily on track prep. and can be inconsistant especially with the all torque we make. I think I'll
stick with them for now, slicks would get me closer to cage land and I'm not ready for that anytime soon.

Frank

Your kicking butt with your TA! 73k miles and it still in the 11's. Im jealous....lol I have been overseas but should be home soon
(2weeks) We go to hook up again. I think i got something for u to run....lol. talk to you later

Pete

ps. where did u run at?

Originally posted by flyc2a
Frank

Your kicking butt with your TA! 73k miles and it still in the 11's. Im jealous....lol I have been overseas but should be home soon
(2weeks) We go to hook up again. I think i got something for u to run....lol. talk to you later

Pete

ps. where did u run at?

California Speedway. Send me a PM when you get in. Does that "something" have an alum. 346 c.u. w/ juice maybe ?

Nah...no juice for me...lol! You know i am a forced induction kinda guy. I would have to say 346 on about 8#....yeah that sounds about right, but i still dont think that i will be in the 11's...maybe low 12's at 116-119mph range. We shall see, only time will tell Good job once again with your TTA! Keep it up! See u soon!