New to site want to say hello

RobbyBuick

Hi my name is robby slusser and just now made an account though I have been into turbo buicks for quite some time. I have owned an 87 limited t that was stolen three years ago and now have a 86 gn in progress and getting back into it full force. I am 23 three years old and just wanted to say hello to everyone and say I look forward to being a new member of turbobuick.com.

Hi my name is robby slusser and just now made an account though I have been into turbo buicks for quite some time. I have owned an 87 limited t that was stolen three years ago and now have a 86 gn in progress and getting back into it full force. I am 23 three years old and just wanted to say hello to everyone and say I look forward to being a new member of turbobuick.com.

Robby welcome.... how have you and your dad been? I never made it over to say hi to you guys at BPG :frown:

Jimmy Barnes

Welcome Robby. Add some info through your user controls. Location and sig would be great. Go say hi in your state location as well.

welcome

one of the best boards if you own a TB. alot of good info and guys with tons on experiance and different opinions. get a good alarm and maybe lowjack because our cars are rare and too easy to steal if you don't have one already. may even go with a 2 way so you can get a warning if it's out of earshot.

At least I know I'm talking to a yankee now.:tongue::eek: It really does help when looking for assistance from a local. Thanks.:biggrin:

Whats up short bus

Your the cool guy that always wears the neat T shirts at the GS Nats right?

Take care, Kip