New to site

tonylukejr

Im new to this site and I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Tony Luke Jr
1987 Grand National

Welcome to the site. It is a good site for information with your car. The people on this site are very helpful. Hope you enjoy it.

Tony Luke Jr?

By any chance is your father the "Tony Luke" that owns the "Tony Luke's" in South Philly?

I am the owner my son is the third. Just picked up the Grand National last week, Took it to Atco tonight and did terrible. It’s been 9 years since I last raced a car down there and im very rusty. The kid that had it before me was doing low 12’s in the quarter mile I did a pathetic 14.2 at 102 miles an hour. It was defiantly not the car it was me.

Tony, I saw you at Atco tonite....If you would like I would be more then happy to help you tune the car....It (the car) looks like its in pretty good shape, and I saw the elaborate gauges that you had inside.

You bring the Steak Sandwiches, and I will bring the ScanMaster! :D

Feel free to E-Mail me if you would like to meet up.

Tony,
I work about 2 blocks from your store (16th & Chestnut). If you ever want to get together sometime to talk shop, just let me know.

-Banning.

Hi Tony,
I also work downtown (20 & market) and am a friend of Banning's-- we could definately all get together and chat sometime if you'd like.

Scott