New to the forum from San Diego

Slingblade

Just wanted to take the time to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. Name is Troy. Live in San Diego, California grew up in Texas and Las Vegas, Nevada. Currently a captain in the Marines and fly helicopters for a living. My one passion besides my job is Domestic cars. Its in my genetics as my grandpa, dad, and both of my brothers are very into cars. I have a 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra and a 2008 Z06. My father has quite a few Chevy products as well as my older brother. I really like the G-Body cars and my next car will probably be a Grand National, so I am here to learn as much about them as I can. Hope to attend some events locally as well. Look forward to talking with you all.

Do you fly 53s at Miramar? Anyways welcome to the darkside even if you don't have a Buick yet.;) Sounds like you've got a nice stable of cars there yourself.

Do you fly 53s at Miramar? Anyways welcome to the darkside even if you don't have a Buick yet.;) Sounds like you've got a nice stable of cars there yourself.

Thanks much. Appreciate it. I want to try and make the June 1st show to come check out the GN's. And no I am a skid kid up at Pendleton. HMLA-369. I was at Miramar a few years ago on the 13th MEU with HMM-163(REIN).

Hope you can make it to the Bates show...I'll be there again, mine will be the GN with the Texas plates.:p