new trunk carpet $19

I just purchased a piece of trunk carpet from Gary. The carpet is an exact match to the factory trunk carpet that GM used. I have an 85 GN and I am the original owner of the car. You can not tell the difference between the two pieces of carpet. Buy it now while it is still available. This is a great deal $19 + $10 for shipping. Thanks Gary!!!

thanks!!

Mine came today. Looks just like OEM . Best BANG for $20 I have seen in a while. Thanks Jack

thanks!!

+1. Thanks!

Now for that spare tire panel......

You can get carpet just like this at Autozone. Probably an entire roll for $20.
Im a little disappointed, but at least its pre-cut. Hope that was done well. I'll find out when the weather warms up.

You can get carpet just like this at Autozone. Probably an entire roll for $20.
Im a little disappointed, but at least its pre-cut. Hope that was done well. I'll find out when the weather warms up.

i have to disagree with you on this one.Ive had to use that crap from autozoo in a pinch and its not as wide,backed too heavy,and the first time you vacuum it,it will pull out like dread locks.......
if youre not 100% happy when you test fit,let me know....

Mine came in today. I'll be damned, it is a close match! To the guy whining about the cost, unless your doing a concourse car, what more do you want for $20? :eek: ;)