New Walbro Pump

cnoble64

Just checking to see how the new walbro pumps are doing. Is there anyone that has over 5,000 or more miles on one yet. Has anyone flow tested the new pump. Thanks for any help.

i just installed one last weekend and a new sending unit.I only have 78 miles on it so far.

i just found out today i had one of the bad batched ones. i thought i bought it after the problems.

i started have a lean/popping issue near the end of last year and didnt think anything about the pump.... then i remembered the issues and sure enough, it is one from the bad batch

i bought it from fullthrottle, hopefully mike will still honor it since its 12 days past the sendback... i didnt get it out until friday tho, so i just found out:frown:

Pump's

i just found out today i had one of the bad batched ones. i thought i bought it after the problems.

i started have a lean/popping issue near the end of last year and didnt think anything about the pump.... then i remembered the issues and sure enough, it is one from the bad batch

i bought it from fullthrottle, hopefully mike will still honor it since its 12 days past the sendback... i didnt get it out until friday tho, so i just found out:frown:

We have a couple of Red Armsrong pumps around here from the same time frame. The #'s are removed so i don't know if there the 169's.

I've got one of the 169 pumps, it was installed in the winter of 2004. The pump has a around 3000 miles on it and works perfectly. I've been turning several mid 11 second passes this spring, and haven't had a hiccup.

Who has the good pumps?Need to order one ASAP.

I got mine from Cottons Performance,like i said before i only have 78 miles on it.Until i get my cam kit installed sometime this month I wont know how great the pump really works